Have you recently improved your home and improved its energy efficiency? Do you have experiences you think would help others? For example, explaining what motivated you; the impact the changes have made; what you wished you had done differently.
If so, we'd love to hear from you. Email us at BristolGreenDoors@cse.org.uk and we'll be in touch with more details of what's involved. No commitment is necessary at this stage.
To date over 100 people have opened up for Bristol Green Doors. Some people have opened six times! Why do they do it? Here are some of their comments about the weekend.
- “Great event, very positive vibe from all attending” – Steve 2014
- “Our home is no show home but people who visit are genuinely interested in what you've done for making it more environmentally sound and that makes me feel proud” – Frances 2013
- “Lovely to talk to like minded people and encourage others to go for it” – Rob and Hannah 2014
- "I had lots of interesting conversations with knowledgeable and interested people and I enjoyed helping people on their way to greening their homes" – Piers 2013
- “I enjoy talking to people and showing what I've done” – David 2014