Have you recently improved your home and improved its energy efficiency? Do you have experiences you think would help others? For example, explaining what motivated you; the impact the changes have made; what you wished you had done differently.
To date over 100 people have opened up for Bristol Green Doors. Some people have opened six times! Why do they do it? Here are some of their comments about the weekend.
- “Great event, very positive vibe from all attending” – Steve 2014
- “Our home is no show home but people who visit are genuinely interested in what you've done for making it more environmentally sound and that makes me feel proud” – Frances 2013
- “Lovely to talk to like minded people and encourage others to go for it” – Rob and Hannah 2014
- "I had lots of interesting conversations with knowledgeable and interested people and I enjoyed helping people on their way to greening their homes" – Piers 2013
- “I enjoy talking to people and showing what I've done” – David 2014
All our householders open up their homes voluntarily and we are always on the lookout for more homes. Would you like to join them? Very soon we will even be able to feature “Lite” case studies of new homes online.
If you and your home are curious about opening or being an online householder, please complete the form here.
One of us will get back to you. No commitment is necessary at this stage.